Get the job done
With exclusive pricing on internationally recognised Professional Consulting qualifications accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Challenges Catalyst accelerates the growth of high potential businesses from the UK and emerging economies – providing innovative solutions that engage, grow and connect people to opportunities for development and investment. Our approach to qualifications is led by our experience with over 2,000 organisations worldwide, designed to support practical implementation and growth.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5: Professional Consulting
The Level 5 qualifications in Professional Consulting are designed for practising middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who want to develop their core management skills, such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
- Professional membership to the Chartered Managment Institute (CMI)
- Access to ManagementDirect, your personal online portal of management and leadership resources and interactive learning, aligned to your qualification objectives, including, checklists, videos, articles and e-books.
- The opportunity to work towards Chartered Manager status, the highest accolade in the management profession and awarded only by CMI.
- Networking at any of our events around the UK or via the online community, including regional conferences, bespoke webinars and industry speakers.
- Access to CMI’s research and insight content.
- The opportunity to be a part of CMI Mentoring, an online coaching and mentoring programme that matches experienced managers and leaders with those looking to develop skills and knowledge.
- For our Management and Leadership qualifications, you will be given a workbook for each unit, which contains all of the learning theory and self-reflection activities that you need to cover the syllabus for the qualification.
- When you are ready, you can begin the assessments, which you complete in your own time (with a six-week deadline).
- Once your assessments have been marked and moderated, you will have successfully attained the qualification.
- You will become accredited and sent a certificate for your achievement.
- You can then look to attain the Diploma and work towards becoming a Chartered Manager if that is something you would aspire to.
- For the duration of your qualification, you will be a registered member of the Chartered Management Institute, which includes access to their Management Direct portal, with a huge wealth of additional learning resources. Please refer to the document attached to the full membership benefits.
Level 5 Leadership & Management (QCF)
A Certificate is at least 13 credits. 5003 is compulsory and 5002 is highly recommended.
A Diploma is at least 38 credits. 5003 and 5002 are compulsory.