Accelerate your business
With exclusive pricing on internationally recognised Management & Leadership qualifications accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Professional membership to the Chartered Managment Institute (CMI)
- Access to ManagementDirect, your personal online portal of management and leadership resources and interactive learning, aligned to your qualification objectives, including, checklists, videos, articles and e-books.
- The opportunity to work towards Chartered Manager status, the highest accolade in the management profession and awarded only by CMI.
- Networking at any of our events around the UK or via the online community, including regional conferences, bespoke webinars and industry speakers.
- Access to CMI’s research and insight content.
- The opportunity to be a part of CMI Mentoring, an online coaching and mentoring programme that matches experienced managers and leaders with those looking to develop skills and knowledge.
- For our Management and Leadership qualifications, you will be given a workbook for each unit, which contains all of the learning theory and self-reflection activities that you need to cover the syllabus for the qualification.
- When you are ready, you can begin the assessments, which you complete in your own time (with a six-week deadline).
- Once your assessments have been marked and moderated, you will have successfully attained the qualification.
- You will become accredited and sent a certificate for your achievement.
- You can then look to attain the Diploma and work towards becoming a Chartered Manager if that is something you would aspire to.
- For the duration of your qualification, you will be a registered member of the Chartered Management Institute, which includes access to their Management Direct portal, with a huge wealth of additional learning resources. Please refer to the document attached to the full membership benefits.
Level 5 Leadership & Management (QCF)
A Certificate is at least 13 credits. 5003 is compulsory and 5002 is highly recommended.
A Diploma is at least 38 credits. 5003 and 5002 are compulsory.